© 2014 New Scotland Historical Association 

FOLLOW US:

  • Facebook B&W
New Scotland 6

This grand home on the corner of Route 85 and 85A in New Scotland was built in 1898. The King family purchased it in 1927 and it was sold by son Richard King in 1996. Because of the poor condition they had moved out of it in 1974. The house remained vacant until it was demolished in April 2003. The house had five bedrooms, a kitchen, dining room, parlor and reception room. The oval window is part of the NSHA collection.